THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Until, this is taught in schools everywhere- “history class” is merely a racism propaganda course.
Things to marinate on this “holiday” weekend
my favourite baby is finally wigged and clothed!! i think she will need a different dress as she doesn’t fit in with everyone else but it’s cute for now. i’m so happpyyyyy ^^
Rubí, my Cerisedolls Constantine =)
Box opening video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffl-Ep_-ZcY
Today a tiny guest arrived at my house! She shipped out from Hong Kong on Monday and I expected her sometime next week but shockingly she showed up today despite tracking saying ‘Expected Delivery: Friday’!
Ärie was a doll I wanted very badly but due to money and life stuff I missed her preorder. I never expected to find one on the marketplace and I’m so happy that I did! She came with a faceup but I’m likely going to wipe it and do something custom. She hasn’t quite picked a name yet but Célestine is feeling pretty good right now! Of course a new faceup might totally change that!
(Krot Ärie is made by the talented and wonderful dust-of-dolls!)